January 23, 2010

"A Blogger's Best Friend Award"



My sincere thanks to Lori from Stories of my Ancestors for this great award.  I am very honored that she would consider me a blogger's best friend.  Thanks Lori!!

Lori said "Give this award to your most loyal blog readers. The award should be given to a follower of yours who takes the time to comment regularly on many of your posts. In addition his or her blog should be creative, funny and always entertaining. Upon receiving this award, pass it along to two fellow bloggers who fit this criteria."

I in turn want to give this award to Evelyn of A Canadian Family.  Evelyn has been a good friend since we first met online a few years ago.   

This award also goes to Felicia of My Nola Heritage.  Felicia has a wonderful blog that I enjoy following.


All Rights Reserved
Lucie's Legacy
Lucie LeBlanc Consentino

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not think of more deserving ladies than you, or the ones to whom you have chosen to pass the award!

Lucie LeBlanc Consentino said...

Thank you Wendy. Your kind words are greatly appreciated.