January 12, 2010

Happy 101 Award



My sincere thanks to the following bloggers for the Happy 101 Award.

Frances at Branching Out Through the Years
Cathy at IN DEEDS  
Felicia at Our Family as a Whole
Mary at Mary's Musings

I am required to share ten things that make me happy.

  1.  My husband Tony
  2.  Our daughters Rebecca and Sarah
  3.  Our sons-in-law Tyeler and  Corey
  4.  My grandson Theo; spending time with him
  5.  Sharing memories of my family
  6.  My good and faithful friends
  7.  Genealogy and finding those elusive ancestors
  8.  Helping others with their research
  9.  Puttering in my flower beds and in my yard
10.  Music and history

The Happy 101 has now been awarded by Lucie's Legacy to the following blogs:

Family Story Keeping
Bits and Pieces
The French Elements
We Tree
Everything's Relative - Researching Your Family History

The Janice Puckerbrush Blog Award for Excellence



Today I received the Puckerbrush Award from Evelyn Thériault of the A Canadian Family blog.  I am so honored in receiving this award and my heartfelt thanks to Evelyn.



All Rights Reserved
Lucie's Legacy
Lucie LeBlanc Consentino





3 comments:

Barb said...

HI Lucie,

Congrats on your awards and thank you so much for mine. I did a post on it.

Have a wonderful rest of the week.

hugs,
Barb

Amy Coffin said...

Thank you for the award. That was so sweet of you. I really appreciate it.

Jenalee said...

Thank you so much for the Happy 101 Award. It is very much appreciated.