July 31, 2009

Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink





The ocean at Salisbury Beach, Ma at night

Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink!

Whenever I've gone to the beach or just to walk on the beach along the ocean, I've thought of that expression.  My mother used to say that every time our family went to the beach and someone was thirsty.  Of course, we would have brought our own drinks but it was something she never failed to say so it stuck in my head over all the years.








Since I really enjoyed participating in the 3rd edition of the Festival of Postcards entitled " Signs",
I decided to enter this blog into the 4th Edition entitled Water.  The Festival of Postcards is hosted by Evelyn Theriault at A Canadian Family.


Lucie's Legacy

Lucie LeBlanc Consentino
Acadian & French-Canadian Ancestral Home

This has been cross posted with the
Acadian & French-Canadian Ancestral Home Blog

No comments: